WARDENS` TERMS OF REFERENCE
Wardens will be appointed to administer these Properties. Terms of Reference are as follows:
- To ensure the custodianship, care, security, management, public access and maintenance of the property are effected to the highest standards possible.
- To propose suitable visitor facilities and public information arrangements and, subsequently, to implement them as directed within the resources allocated.
- To maximise the financial benefit to Din L-Art Helwa through their use for the purposed set out in the Deed of Guardianship.
- To manage the Volunteers or other human resources allocated as effectively as possible
- Fulfilling the objectives set out within the resources allocated by the Council.
- Conducting regular visits to the Property to ensure its state and security.
- Ensuring the regular opening of the Property at the times and on the dates agreed
- Maximising the funds raised through entry fees, donations and sale of DLH products
- Organising a roster of Volunteers to help with the achievement of the objectives set out above, and specifically with the manning of the Property during opening hours
- Reporting any maintenance or security tasks which need to be undertaken to the Council Member responsible for Properties.
- Overseeing the ticket accounting system and a suitable income and expenditure account
- Ensuring that all visitors come away with the best impression of Din l-Art Helwa as the leading Heritage organisation in Malta
- Reporting by the 7th of each month to the Secretary General on the events, activities, income and expenditure of the previous month.
Comments are closed.