Issue No 44 includes:
- ‘Privileges that threaten our environment’, by Simone Mizzi
- ‘A Bridge to Gozo’, by Petra Caruana Dingli
- ‘Zejtun Villa Conservation Project’, by Jo Ann Cassar & Roberta de Angelis
- ‘Art treasures at Our Lady of Victory church saved’, by Amy Sciberras, Erika Falzon & Michael Formosa
- ‘Rediscovering Batteria D’Orbeau’, by Edward Said
- ‘Nature and More at Majjistral Nature and History Park’, by Annalise Falzon
- ‘British Army Regimental Badges in Stone’, by Denis A. Darmanin
- ‘The Gourgion Tower (Part I)’, by Joe Azzopardi
- ‘The Malta Association of Professional Conservator-Restorers’, by James Licari
- Book reviews, updates on DLH restoration projects and campaigns, and more.
For further information contact Din l-Art Helwa on 21220358 or email@example.com
Comments are closed.