Tour of DLH properties with tea at Msida Bastion Historic Garden starting at 13:00 h, opposite Corinthia Palace.
There are a few places left for the Heritage Tour we are organizing to some of the properties within our care.
These are the St Agatha’s Tower (1649), known as the Red Tower in Mellieha, Wignacourt Tower in St Paul’s Bay, (1610) and the Msida Bastion Historic Garden of Rest (1816 – 1856) in Floriana where we will stop for tea or coffee. We will then proceed to the medieval church of Our Lady of Bir Miftuh Chapel in Gudja and the fortified family house at Mamo Tower in Marsascala. The tour begins at 1pm sharp at the parking area next to the Corinthia Palace Hotel, Attard and will terminate at this same site, at around 6.30pm. Historian and volunteer, Dr Stanley Farrugia Randon is leading the tour.
Price is €20 for non-members and €17 for members of Din l-Art Helwa. Price includes transport, visits to the Din l-Art Helwa properties and tea or coffee, cakes and biscuits. While at the Msida Bastion Historic Garden of rest, plants grown in the garden will be on sale.
Comments are closed.