Notice is hereby given that the next Annual General Meeting will be held at the Association’s Offices, 133 Melita St., Valletta on Saturday 29th February, 2020 at 11 a.m. It is important that as many members as possible attend as amendments to the Statute may be proposed.
- Introduction by the Executive President
- Reading and approval of the minutes of the last AGM held on 23rd February 2019
- Honorary Secretary General’s Report for 2019
- Audited Financial Statements for the Financial Year 2019 and Honorary Treasurer’s Report
- Election of Auditors
- Passage of Resolutions
- Amendments to Statute (if any)
- Address by the Executive President
- Closing of the Meeting
Notice of any motion proposed to be made at the Annual General Meeting, by any member, is to be sent to reach the Secretary General at least one week before date of the meeting. Such motion should be signed by the proposer and a seconder being member of the Association.
Honorary Secretary General January 2020